Jennifer and George were able to drive up from Iowa and visit Grandma Doris for the weekend and of course Ethan wanted to meet them. We headed out to the Arboretum together to see the tulips that Grandma had heard about from her neighbors. What a gorgeous sight. There were more types of tulips than you could count and each one more beautiful than the next.
Jennifer is also pregnant and due with a little girl in September and it's always fun to see the pregnant belly and then the baby after she's born. Ethan also wanted to show off that he can now sit all alone like a big boy...we were only two feet away from him and ready to catch him if he tipped over.
PS Can you find George?
1 comment:
Wow all the new posts I am so behind. I love seeing all the pics. Ethan is so cute-I can't wait to see him. And of course his parents too. See you next week! :)
Post a Comment