Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Steve and I left Ethan behind at Oma and Opa's for the night to go to a pumpkin carving party this week. I was expecting to carve the usual face with a butchers knife like we've done every year before. As soon as we walked in the door, Katherine and Joe started to explain how to really carve a pumpkin.

The process took a little longer, but look at what we accomplished! We had so much fun and I must admit out pumpkins turned out really good.




Our little Turkey!

I put Ethan in his Halloween costume to make sure that it fit him and that he could still move and walk. It's a little warm though too so we made our way outside to play for just a little bit before really going trick-or-treating.



2 comments:

Marnee said...

What a sweet turkey baby! Luv & hug, Oma & Opa!

John & Stacie said...

Ethan - Congrats on walking! You're growing up so fast...and we can hear your squeaker shoes. Cute turkey costume, too! John, Stacie & Elise