Monday, October 13, 2008

Drawers

Ethan loves being anywhere that I am, especially in the kitchen. It didn't take him long to learn how to open up the doors and drawers of the cabinets. Some we have locked (under the sink and the garbage etc.) and others we have just let him play with.

Today I was in the kitchen getting supper ready and I've gotten so used to him emptying out the Tupperware drawer that I just ignore him for the most part and let him play. This time though he decided to just climb right in and play with the bowls instead of taking them out and playing with them...he's pretty smart if you ask me ;)

In the background you can see the other two drawers that he gets into: the "sprinkle/baking" drawer and the pots and pans drawer.

I wonder how strong these drawers really are?

No comments: