Sunday, August 31, 2008

Knowledge handed down


The Muhr Men have been doing the sound system at Parkers Lake Baptist Church for as long as I can remeber...I guess it's about time Ethan learned :)

We had a commissioning service at church for a couple that is leaving for the mission field to Africa in a few months. Part of the service was a sing-spiration and Ethan crawled up the steps to the sound booth and sat quietly on Grandpa's lap for a good 20 minutes before we pulled him away. I think he loved all the cords and buttons that he was so overwhelmed he had to sit still and really didn't want us to take him away.

That same afternoon the boys all got haircuts. Grandpa cuts Steve's hair, Steve cuts Ethan's and Grandpa's hair.... its quite a good program we've got going on here. I'm still getting my hair cut at a salon though ;)

1 comment:

Toni M. Brandenburg said...

Loved ALL of the updates and cute pics...always fun to see what is going on in your life :)