I first hurt my back when I was working at the nursing home during college as a nursing assistant and have been having problems ever since. Most of the time it's not an issue, but there have been nights when I'd end up sleeping on the floor of the living room with my legs up on the couch because it was the most comfortable position...I know I'm weird.

So, when we first got married and needed a bed we decided to splurge and get a "sleep number" bed that could be adjusted to help with my aching back when I needed a firmer mattress.
The other day I found Ethan in our bedroom playing with the controller to our mattress and now I can't keep him away from it. Somehow he always finds it no matter how well I think I'm hiding the controller.
Now I'm having to deal with the challenge of feeling like I'm climbing into a different bed every night. One night it's completely deflated, the next it's hard as a rock....no wonder my back has been bothering me again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment