Friday, September 25, 2009

Pregnancy woes

I'm certain now that there are some people who are meant to be pregnant and others that shouldn't. I think I'm in the latter category. Being on bed rest with Ethan was not so bad. It was only me at home watching movies and reading books... quite relaxing. Now though with Ethan running around the house and me wanting to play with him and get things ready for the new baby makes bed rest a little bit trickier.

It's been three weeks now of bed rest with this pregnancy already and it's starting to get old. My days consist of having help come over in the mornings to play with Ethan, eat lunch, take a long nap when Ethan naps, and then wait for Daddy to come home to take over. At the same time, it's been a lot of fun having my friends visit and family here to help out...just a couple more weeks.

I think Ethan's been watching me check my blood pressure a little too much lately. 33 weeks and counting!

No comments: