Ethan has hit another big milestone...he's out of the crib and in his Big Boy Bed!!! Two weeks ago I put him down for his afternoon nap and after 45 minutes of him talking to himself and singing we went to get him up and there he was sitting on the floor of the nursery playing with all his stuffed animals. I'm still not sure how he did it, but when we tried to get him to do it again it looked like he was going to climb out head first. That was all it took for me to take him out of the crib for good.
That night we put him to bed in his new big boy bed that he helped put together with Daddy and Opa. We didn't even hear a peep out of him that night. It didn't take him long to realize that he could climb back out of bed, get his trucks, and crawl back to bed without mommy knowing. So now it's always interesting to check on him and see what he's snuggling up with. Everything from his stuffed animals to his etch-a-sketch.
The first picture if of the unfinished quilt that I made for his new room. Every time I lay it out on the floor to work on it he comes over and wants to play on it. One of these days I'll finish it.
No comments:
Post a Comment