It has officially been spring for 6 days, but here in Minnesota it's still very much winter. Ethan and I decided it's about time to get outside for some fresh air and sunshine. It was the first time we put Ethan in his snowsuit and the first time he did a face plant in the snow (twice... oops... mommy was taking pictures). Luckily he won't have to forgive me since he won't remember anyway. Next time we head outdoors it will hopefully be a little warmer.
4 comments:
The E-Man looks like the abominable snowman. I like it!
I love the new blog - and Ethan's Easter pictures are adorable. Thanks for sharing...hope you get some warmer weather soon, too.
The snow pics are my favorite! Thanks for sharing!
OOOH Ethan! Oma & Opa are looking at your picture all the way from Oberursel, Germany. You are adorable. Can you and Mommy & Daddy please have some Spring flowers peeping through the snow by the time we get back? Here's a hug for you...
Post a Comment