I've realized that the older you get the smaller the parties become and the more likely you'll have to work on your birthday. I only work 6 days a month, but it happened to be on my birthday this year. So to celebrate this year I invited my parents over for a steak dinner the day before my birthday and then went out and bought my own birthday dinner (including cake :) The best part was that I didn't have to do any of the cooking or cleaning :)


Happy Birthday Grandma, Me, Julia, and Corina!!!
With all of us having June birthdays we decided to celebrate together by grilling burgers, eating yummy cake, opening presents and playing with bubbles. Julia got some really fun roller skates that even Ethan had fun trying out. Corina started making us all treats with her new ice cream cone play set before going on a ride on her new big wheel. Thanks for the fun party!
No comments:
Post a Comment