
Poor Ethan was just trying to get some attention.

Ellie is growing up so fast...3 months already.

Ellie was having a little fit and just needed a little TLC...well, really just to have somebody hole her nuk for her. At the same time, Ethan happened to tip over on his little chair and caught himself on the living room table with his ear.
Daddy was able to handle both of them without a problem and before you know it we were all happy again and heading to Grandma's house.

Our annual trek to the dog show. Always a lot of fun to see the different breads and chat with the owners (they are a different bread too :)

I really shouldn't complain that my kid likes to eat carrots, but it takes him so long to chew them. Tonight he was still chewing on his first carrot when I was half done with my meal. He is a good eater though so I'll take whatever I can get.

Ellie must have some of Grandpa John's gene's in her...she loves to box.
No comments:
Post a Comment