Of course the crib isn't the only place he's standing up now either. He's been able to grab hold of the couch, people sitting on the floor, small cousins, chairs,... and stand up.
He could do this before he figured out how to crawl, which happened the past two weeks. Now he's traveling from room to room in the house and keeping me very busy.
There are two videos that I look of him that I had to share. One of them is Ethan crawling in the dinning room and being his usual cute self. The other one is him eating and doing this new head shaking thing that just started this week. I don't think he's saying no...maybe I'm just hoping that he doesn't know how to yet.
1 comment:
Awww! I can't believe that Ethan is 8 months old! It goes by so quickly. Will started that head shake thing at 5 months. He didn't know what it meant then, but he sure does now!
Post a Comment